Tour 3 days trip to sahara
desert from marrakech
Tour 3 days trip to sahara desert from marrakech
Day 1 : Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dades.
After a rich breakfast, we leave towards the High Atlas, passing along the Tizi-N-Tichka mountain pass, at a height of 2,260 meters. We visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou (World Heritage - UNESCO), set of famous films, including: Asterix and Obelix, The Gladiator, the Tea in the desert and many others. Lunch and short rest. We continue in the direction of Ouarzazate, the valley of the Palmeraie of Skoura, the Valley of Roses to finally get to the Dades Valley. We will visit the enchanting Dades Gorge. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Dades - Todra Gorges - Erfoud - Merzouga.
Morning departure through the Dades Valley, where we will have the opportunity to admire the stunning panoramic views and take some pictures. On to the Todra Gorge, where we will stop to enjoy a mint tea, before continuing towards Erfoud. We'll get to the dunes of Erg Chebbi (Merzouga), in time to get on a camel and ride across the desert, admiring the fantastic views of the sunset. We will experience an unforgettable night in a Berber tent, where we will enjoy a good traditional dinner, with dancing, singing and a sea of stars.
Day 3 : Merzouga - Rissani - Nkob - Agdz - Ouarzazate - Marrakech.
After returning to Merzouga riding our camels, we will enjoy a typical breakfast and have a shower, We depart towards Rissani, where we visit its famous and colorful market. We proceed to Tazarine, and cross the Draa Valley, with its thousands palm trees, and its typical Berber villages, We wil stop several times to admire the views and take some pictures. We will pass through the village of Agzed crossing the mountains of the Anti Atlas, to finally arrive in Marrakech in the late evening. End of our service.
Services for tour
What is included in private Morocco tour :
- Up and drop off in Marrakech (at your hotel , airport or any other place)
- Private transfer by comfortable air conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Experienced English speaking guide / driver
- Camel ride in Merzouga desert
- Sleeping in Merzouga desert tents at a camp
- Activities in Merzouga desert - sand-boarding
- Breakfasts and dinners during the private Morocco tour
What is NOT included in private Morocco tour :
- Lunches / drinks during private Morocco tour from Marrakech
- Plane ticket to and from Morocco
- Entry fees to monuments / museums
- What is not mentioned in itinerary