Tour 3 days trip marrakech
to fes from marrakech
Tour 3 days trip marrakech to fes from marrakech
Day 1 : Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dades.
After a rich breakfast, we leave Marrakech towards the High Atlas, passing along the Tizi-N-Tichka, mountain pass that is at a height of 2,260 meters. We visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou (World Heritage - UNESCO), set of several famous films, including: Asterix and Obelix, The Gladiator, the Tea in the desert and many others. Lunch and short rest. We continue in the direction of Ouarzazate, the valley of the Palmeraie of Skoura, the Valley of Roses to finally get to the Dades Valley. We will visit the Dades Gorge. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Dades - Todra Gorges - Erfoud - Merzouga.
Morning departure through the Dades Valley, where we will have the opportunity to admire stunning panoramic views and take some pictures. On to the Todra Gorge, where we will stop to enjoy a mint tea, before continuing towards Erfoud. We'll get to the dunes of Erg Chebbi (Merzouga), in time to get on the camel and admire the fantastic views of the sunset, while riding in the desert. We will experience an unforgettable night in a Berber tent, where we will enjoy a good traditional dinner, with dancing, singing and a sea of stars.
Day 3 : Merzouga - Midelt - Fes.
In the morning after breakfast, we drive towards Fes, passing through the beautiful Ziz Valley, where we will stop to admire the view and take some pictures. We will continue our journey up to Midelt, where we stop for a relaxing lunch. We will continue to Ifrane known as "The Moroccan Switzerland". We will make a brief stop in Azrou to visit its beautiful grove of cedars and met the little monkeys that live here, We reache Fez in the late evening, where we stop for Pick.
Services for tour
What is included in private Morocco tour :
- Up and drop off in Marrakech (at your hotel , airport or any other place)
- Private transfer by comfortable air conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Experienced English speaking guide / driver
- Camel ride in Merzouga desert
- Sleeping in Merzouga desert tents at a camp
- Activities in Merzouga desert - sand-boarding
- Breakfasts and dinners during the private Morocco tour
What is NOT included in private Morocco tour :
- Lunches / drinks during private Morocco tour from Marrakech
- Plane ticket to and from Morocco
- Entry fees to monuments / museums
- What is not mentioned in itinerary
If the routes that we propose do not match your needs or interests, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us, We will prepare together your customized trip for you.